12.11.2008

Drape Coat

Finally, the semester is winding down, I finished my last exam today and my winter coat is done! My finished project is above, I'm really happy with the result! It looks just like my drawings. Right now, I'm sipping on a Kir Royale and getting ready to go out, the first time in like 5 years, lol! After doing this photoshoot for the coat, I'm seriously considering a career in styling, it is so much fun and I really enjoy being on the site of photoshoots. I guess some freelancing and non-paid work is in order, especially now that I'm continuously unemployed and free from school.

P.s. Go see Milk with Sean Penn, the cast is freaking adorable and the story is so inspiring and relevant.

2 comments:

the tree experience said...

I love the coat kitty and can't wait to see it in person. But the question is will it keep you warm this winter :)

love

kaitlyn

Unknown said...

It keeps me warmer than my $30 coat from first year, then again, so would a paper bag.