5.16.2010

cut like a buffalo

Alison Mosshart.
Fuck, you are so cool. I was pretty into The Kills when I was younger and I have just recently started listening to The Dead Weather and Alison is just as incredible if not more so now. I just love people with that "I don't give a fuck" attitude and completely disheveled black hair, that and beat up leather jackets.
First photo by Hedi Slimane, via Last fm.

That reminds me I told this really cool girl in my English class that I liked her leather jacket and I asked her where she got it, and she said Aritzia. I was super surprised, thinking it was vintage since it had this carelessly distressed look. And she then she said "Oh yeah, it was cause I was in a motorcycle accident last summer.".

Whoa.

Oh, and here's a Dead Weather video for your enjoyment.




No comments: