7.12.2010

img heavy

bills

raging grannies

dogs

biebs

lighthouse

swan

fish

jake

espana

soup

delicious

1. Really creative flyers being handed out during the Toxic City march I went to during G20. 2. Raging Grannies during G20, everyone should really inspire to be a raging granny. 3. Doggy umbrella, belonged to some kid on Toronto Islands. 4. I carved my highschool boyfriend's name into the sand. 5,6. To The Lighthouse we go with my couchsurfers Lara and Fritz, then I see a swan. 7. Cantonese style steamed fish with my other couchsurfer Dona. 8. My boss's cat Jake, fat and lovable as all cats should be. 9. Espana wins, insanity ensues on College St.. 10. Soupe au Pistou, David Lebovitz style, shared on the patio with my lovely friends Markus and Avary. 11. Beef patty on the way home from work, delicious indeed, probably best in the city, come one come all to the bakery inside Islington station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That bakery at Islington is soooo tempting. I never went though, I thought I was just delirious from subway riding.